Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Blog











Hello, I am super excited to have a blog. I hope it will be a good way for our family and friends to keep in touch. We got family pics this week, and the first official pics of LOLA JANE! She is so cute and very smiley! Isabella got her pics from school and I will send pics out as soon as I get them. Arron has been working a LOT lately but that is okay because that means I can get more presents for christmas. Isabella tried to escape from school this week, but the school caught her, LOL! She tried to go home with her friend Maggie and Maggie's mother and I had no idea what those two girls were planning. They are so funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alana! Love the blog...Your family is soo cute :)

Take Care,

Nikki

Missy said...

I am so excited you have a blog. It was so fun to look at. Your girls are so cute. Where did you get the pictures taken at? I need to get my familys done. I love the music video